The Chamber of Life was a laboratory within the Castle of the Crystal, where skekTek kept his specimens and performed his experiments. So secretive of his work was skekTek that the Castle Guards were forbidden from entering.
The Chamber was packed with animals used in the scientist's experimentations, either confined in wicker cages or chained to the ground. SkekTek would frequently isolate himself in the laboratory, preferring the company of his animals than that of his own kind. He initially worked alone, but was later assisted in his experiments by Gruenaks and Podlings.
- ↑ Age of Resistance – "End. Begin. All the Same.". Netflix. August 30, 2019
- ↑ Smith, A. C. H., & Odell, D. (1982). The Dark Crystal. Holt, Rinehart and Winston . ISBN 0030624363
- ↑ Age of Resistance – "The First Thing I Remember Is Fire". Netflix. August 30, 2019
- ↑ Age of Resistance – "What Was Sundered and Undone". Netflix. August 30, 2019
- ↑ Henson, J. & Oz, F. (dir.); Henson, J., Kurtz, G. & Lazer, D. (prod.); Henson, J. & Odell, D. (writ.) (December 17, 1982). The Dark Crystal (Motion picture). New York City, NY: Jim Henson Productions.
- ↑ Spurrier, S., The Power of the Dark Crystal, #4, Archaia, USA, June 2017